Privacy & Disclosure Policies
I take your privacy and protection of personal information very seriously. Below are all the types of information received and collected when you visit Ash The Traveler, and a brief description of why they are collected, and how they are protected.
The only times I will use your email is when I’m:
- Responding to an inquiry you’ve submitted.
- Sending newsletters, which you must willingly sign up for.
I will never collect you email without your permission, and will never share it with a third party. If you decide to sign up for newsletters, but change you mind later, there is an opt out button at the bottom of each email.
Like most websites, Ash The Traveler collects and uses data contained in log files. This information includes your internet service provider, your IP address, the internet browser used when visiting, the time you visited, and what pages you visited throughout the site.
In accordance with FTC guidelines, I disclose that I occasionally write about products or services that I am an affiliate of. This means that I receive a commission for each item sold through an affiliate link, at no additional cost to the customer.
Three key things to remember are:
- I only promote products and services that I truly believe in, and can wholeheartedly recommend.
- I always give my person opinion about an item. If I love it, I’ll tell you. If I like it a lot, but have found one or two things that could be improved, I’ll tell you.
- This will come at no extra cost to you. You will not have to pay a single cent more than you would if you were to buy it directly from its source. (sometimes, you’ll even get a discount.)